Unable to complete guest registration form

jongbj

We were just filling out the Guest Registration Form on the Regent website as preparation for our cruise.

As we are non-US citizens, we need to fill out the hotel adress we will be staying at after the cruise.

Somehow the system refuses to save 'Florida' as the state where the hotel is located, making it impossible to complete the form, although I pick it from a drop-down list. It saves all other information, except for the state.

As this makes it impossible to complete the form.

Do other people have similar experiences?

Thanks

The Regent website has been broken for a few days now. You can use it to look around, but nothing more strenuous than that . For example, if you try to use it to plan a cruise you get programming errors ("Object reference not set to an instance of an object"). Wait it out if you can, and I'm sure it will be fixed.

CapsLock - I'm not having any problems. Have you tried calling them? I would think that if it was down for days that more people would be commenting, so perhaps it is something specific that us just affecting you, or a smaller group of people using a specific internet browser?

I've tried different browsers, tried out on my laptop, desktop and my tablets, cleared my cache, etc., and it doesn't matter. When I try the "plan my cruise" option, the site throws the exceptions I posted. Now, I'm already booked, and just curious what the current price is, so it doesn't affect me. Plus I'm sure it will be fixed soon (although it's been the better part of a week already).

If it has been a week and nobody else here is reporting the same problem, they might not even be aware of the issue. Their Contact Us page has a form you can submit and one of the categories about what you have a question about is Website, so I'd recommend giving that a try and seeing what they have to say.

My problem also is independant of the browser or system used.

I've send an email enquiry using the contact-form on the website. As this was done yesterday, I expect an answer somewhere next week.

We'll see.

The website is not working today. I can't find a cruise I added yesterday and if I try to add it, I get message it cannot be found. I booked this second cruise earlier last week. I cannot see available tours for our booked cruise for December. I get the feeling it works for some people and not for others. I remember last September that I had no problems looking up our next cruise and a friend who was booked on same cruise couldn't find her booking. Regent needs to do better.

Jongbj is correct the website is not working and hasn't been for some time.

I have completed my guest reservation forms online on more than one occasion and the system is not updating and saving it so it's still showing as not complete.

Excursions have been updated/changed but again the system online is not reflecting the changes.

Has anybody spoken to Regent about this? Are they aware/working on a resolution?

As stated, I send an email using the contact form on the website.

This morning I got a reply that the missing information was filled out by the Regent people and that the Guest Registration Form is now completed. I verified it on the website and it shows as complete.

Mission accomplished, let's start the countdown.

The Regent people did not mention anything about website problems in their reply.