Non-Alcoholic Beer

Yes, why drink it. But one of the folks going with us is a reformed alcoholic but likes the taste of beer. It would make me want to drink real beer too much but he can resist the urge. Thanks.

Mark

Yes, why drink it. But one of the folks going with us is a reformed alcoholic but likes the taste of beer. It would make me want to drink real beer too much but he can resist the urge. Thanks.

Mark

doesn't that stuff have a slight bit of alcohol in it? Not sure I would give it to anyone in recovery

doesn't that stuff have a slight bit of alcohol in it? Not sure I would give it to anyone in recovery

Yes it has some alcohol in it, about as much as any fruit drink or soft drink, that is because some fermentation take place even with these drinks. Its not the alcohol that is the big problem here, it is the problem of romancing the drinking. If he has a drinking problem one day he will pick up a real beer. Never seen this work for any alcoholic. And yes I am in recovery and have been for 10 years, and I have had some professional train in the recovery field.

Yes it has some alcohol in it, about as much as any fruit drink or soft drink, that is because some fermentation take place even with these drinks. Its not the alcohol that is the big problem here, it is the problem of romancing the drinking. If he has a drinking problem one day he will pick up a real beer. Never seen this work for any alcoholic. And yes I am in recovery and have been for 10 years, and I have had some professional train in the recovery field.

Archived