Name on Booking...Quick Question! (Capitalization)

Dare2Believe

Hi - One of the people I'm traveling with has a last name that's spelled with a capital letter in the middle (ex: DeMarco). This is not reflected on documents like his boarding pass, it is all spelled with lowercase letters (after the first capital of course..ex: Demarco).

Does this matter? I'm assuming no, but I just want to be sure! I'm paranoid...

Edited by Dare2Believe

I have a last name that has a capital in it but it is not separated. Carnival always separates our name even tho I have tried to change it for the past 15 years. The only problem I have is when I go to pull it up on the booking engine I have to remember to separate it to get my booking seen other wise it tells me the number doesn't match the name. So you should have no problems.

It's just Carnival (and other computers LOL)

My last name is very "Irish"...Mc

people with various "European" last names get their spelling mangled by Carnival

Mc...O'....de La....Von...Van...Van der etc

I first realized this when they first put in the kiosk in Miami - my whole gang sailed through....but there was NO record of "me" in the kiosk...OMG

had to go to the desk where they found me - with the Mc used more like a middle name

from then on - I have to put it in that way....pretty funny but that is how they have me and so it goes . Even on my sign and sail

(Carnival and drycleaners LOL - my drycleaning might be under Mc, Mac, M, or even C haha)

It's just Carnival (and other computers LOL)

My last name is very "Irish"...Mc

people with various "European" last names get their spelling mangled by Carnival

Mc...O'....de La....Von...Van...Van der etc

I first realized this when they first put in the kiosk in Miami - my whole gang sailed through....but there was NO record of "me" in the kiosk...OMG

had to go to the desk where they found me - with the Mc used more like a middle name

from then on - I have to put it in that way....pretty funny but that is how they have me and so it goes . Even on my sign and sail

(Carnival and drycleaners LOL - my drycleaning might be under Mc, Mac, M, or even C haha)

OMG - I would have freaked out if there was no record of me in the kiosk! EEK!