Limo Service in FLL?

CRUISNDIVA

We used Larry's Limos to go from FLL to Miami pre-cruise and from Miami to Plantation area of Ft. Lauderdale post cruise. We found them to be reasonably priced, right on time and very reliable. We were delayed over an hour due to a Customs delay in clearing the ship and the driver said "No problem" and was patiently waiting when we disembarked.

Same question, only need a mini-bus for 16 people. I have gotten quotes around $340 plus tip and fees from the Embassy Suites. I am OK with the price, but want somebody who is reliable.

Are you staying at the Embassy Suites on 17th? You can sign up for the shuttle to the port. I think the price is about $8pp. From the airport to the hotel is about $20 total including tip and three people could share a cab. It is only about a 10 minute ride to E/S from the airport.

You may want to tip a little more depending on how much luggage. Just a thought. :) :)

Anyone know of any reliable ones?

We used QLS (Quality Limo Service) during our last cruise FLL to MIA. Using them again in April. On time and (for us) reasonably priced.

QLS also has a 6 person limo that I booked for my Liberty Cruise last year. It was very nice and clean. I'm not sure OP how many people you have but I would recommend them.

In the past, I have also used Holland Limo a few times from FLL to MIA for my precruise hotel transfers but for the Liberty Cruise when I called, he said he couldn't help me since he had an agreement with Port Everglades. I needed him on the morning of the cruise since I stayed precruise in FLL so I'm wondering if it was just because it was a Saturday with most cruise departures and he was already booked.

We used Larry's Limo in November for pick up in Hollywood to Port of Miami and for the return trip. Great service and drivers!

We will be booking them again in a few days for our next Miami sailing. They are very professional and courteous from the time you make your reservation to the time they drop you off at your destination.

Pat