Soft drink/juice packages - qm2

tricia1563

Can anyone help me with info on the non alcoholic drinks package. I think it is $6.50 per day. Is that per person? Also I read that you have to pay for entire voyage if you book it, is this correct. I would not drink that much soft drinks or juice on my own for 22 days. Can this cost be split between 2 people or more? If so how does that work?

Yes, its $6.50 + 15% ($7.50) per day and you have to buy it for the whole cruise and its per person.

Obviously you can't split it - otherwise one person would buy it and the whole ship would just that one card !

But nothing to stop you ordering a drink, then passing it to your companion!!

But then you'd not have one and I don't think they let you order two at the same time.

Of course, I'm allergic to soft drinks on a ship to it makes no odds to me !

Cunard is in the process of switching to Pepsi products. As a life long consumer of Coke products, I brought my own with me. They had no problem with it. So, think about bringing a case of your favorites with you. It might be a solution to your problem.

Cunard is in the process of switching to Pepsi products. As a life long consumer of Coke products, I brought my own with me. They had no problem with it. So, think about bringing a case of your favorites with you. It might be a solution to your problem.

I think you're taken my comment a bit too literally there !!!

But then you'd not have one and I don't think they let you order two at the same time.

Of course, I'm allergic to soft drinks on a ship to it makes no odds to me !

It's more to get your money's worth of the soda package than two people wanting soft drinks together.

We do that with Spitfire beer, saves paying the huge mark up.