Restaurant Reservations for 9 Breakaway

mom8386

Sailing on Breakaway in March and would like to make reservations in the specialty restaurants for my party of 9. On line you can only book for up to 8 and when I called NCL they were no help. I am nervous that if I wait until boarding I won't be able to get the times I need. (My parents are in their 80's and can't eat too late) Any ideas from any of you brilliant and helpful people out there? If it helps, my parents are Platinum Latitudes Rewards members and I think they can use a Concierge onboard. Thanks!

Sailing on Breakaway in March and would like to make reservations in the specialty restaurants for my party of 9. On line you can only book for up to 8 and when I called NCL they were no help. I am nervous that if I wait until boarding I won't be able to get the times I need. (My parents are in their 80's and can't eat too late) Any ideas from any of you brilliant and helpful people out there? If it helps, my parents are Platinum Latitudes Rewards members and I think they can use a Concierge onboard. Thanks!

We sailed on the Breakaway in July and doing so again in August with a party of 10.

We ate at Cagneys, Tappanaki and Moderno and booked directly with NCL. Although they couldn't book a full set of 10 (stupid I think) they were able to book 5 and 5 or 7 and 3, etc. When I got on the ship the first day, I took my ressies, went to the restaurants and told them we were all a family sitting together. There were no issues AT ALL. I would suggest calling back and at least doing what was done for me, it was very, very easy.

Good luck and have fun.

Yeah, that's what I tried to do, but the person I spoke with said if she booked the 5 and then tried to book the 4, she might not be able to get the same times because of the way the computer allots seating. I will try calling again. Thanks js!

Yeah, that's what I tried to do, but the person I spoke with said if she booked the 5 and then tried to book the 4, she might not be able to get the same times because of the way the computer allots seating. I will try calling again. Thanks js!

From one New York'er to another glad I could help.

Keep calling until someone takes the time to help. You are not the first that wanted to book more than a party of 8 :)