X site question / issues

Chazteach1

So we booked our B2B 6/28/14 and 7/5/14 trips while on our last cruise. On the website I can't access the make payment section on the reservations & the quoted prices we have from the day we booked on ship are different than on the website. The website listing doesn't show the deposits made.

Any ideas? Hoping to talk to our celeb contact Monday, as work is cancelled in Chicago due to temps. Snow day for teachers (me) and students!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We are booked on a Celebrity cruise that leaves in less than a week. For the past couple of weeks we have been trying to print our cruise details and check in. Have had no luck. Our Celebrity contact person had told us that for about 150 guests on various cruises not just ours were having difficulty and that the IT department has been researching to fix the bug. On Friday we received a call that the patch was being uploaded and to try to complete the process the next day. Shortly we also received an email letting us know we should be able to do that.

It worked, so hopefully your issue has been resolved as well.

However this morning I am trying to check out the Celebrity website for a future cruise and to also check what shore excursions are available on our cruise later this year. No matter what search engine I use I can't get the Celebrity website to come up.

It does get frustrating as I tend to move on to something else after several tries at doing what I wanted to do. Cruise Critic opened up so will so some search here.

Teri

For me, the site is only half functional with my usual browser. Celebrity really should do something about it.

However, when I use Google Chrome, everything works. If you don't have Chrome installed, it's easy to install, so easy that even I did it. In my experience, using Google Chrome for this site is great. Anything else is choosing to beat your head against the wall.

Jim

I just got off the phone with Captain's Club, trying to book shore excursions. Selected one, it booted me back to the home page. Now can't find a phone number anywhere to contact the regular desk, found the one for CC. The CC CSR told me to get my booking numbers (2 reservations, DD and BF traveling with us), couldn't find them. "Click My Celebrity in the top of the screen." Uh, uh, there's just Log Out, Welcome Back Yourname Here, Already Booked and Online Checkin where it normally has My Celebrity. Maybe I need to switch browsers. "What browser are you using?" IE. "Well, that should work." Got it done over the phone, but what a glitchy website. Makes you hope the software running the ships isn't managed by the same doofusus (doofi?)

I'll try Google Chrome, thanks for the suggestion, jasbo.

Edited by PartyAllDaTyme

For me, the site is only half functional with my usual browser. Celebrity really should do something about it.

However, when I use Google Chrome, everything works. If you don't have Chrome installed, it's easy to install, so easy that even I did it. In my experience, using Google Chrome for this site is great. Anything else is choosing to beat your head against the wall.

Jim

I use chrome on my laptop and desktop. I also have a Chromebook for travels because it's lightweight. Anytime I try to look up shore excursions on my chromebook, they REFUSE to load. It sucks because I have that open a lot these days.

The site works very poorly on IE at my office.