Cloud 9 Spa

triptrig

You can pay daily or weekly but it all depends on how many openings they have. They only allow so many people in the spa per day. The weekly cost for a couple is $249. I can't remember the exact amount per day but it's somewhere in the 30's. Like $34.95 or 39.95.

honestly if you are going to buy the weekly package you certainly might as well purchase a spa room and get the amenities for free and enjoy the perk of being in a spa room with super easy access to the serenity deck and spa decks via a private elevator from the spa rooms!

here's a list of spa prices. http://zydecocruiser.net/CarnivalMagic/spa_prices.htm

not sure how current it is, but it has a day pass for $20 and $99 for a 7 day cruise.

Pretty sure those are outdated... We were on the dream the first time in 2011 and the day passes were $30 and the 7 day weekly pass for one person was $150.

Last year we booked a spa stateroom but I asked another person how much they were charging and it was $35 for the daily rate. They do sell out. After staying up there, I will always book cloud 9 rather than take the chance!

I've asked this question several times- if I book a Spa Balcony room, what does it get me besides free access to the thalassotherapy pool and the sauna/steam rooms? This thread seems to indicate that I can either get some of the spa activities for free or discounted prices, but I can't find that anywhere.

Any room booked on the spa or panorama (in the designated area) receives unlimited access to the thalassotherapy pool and the thermo suites. (There are several kinds.) you also get one class for free. (In the gym) like Pilates. You receive upgraded robes, slippers that you keep and a sampling oh elemis products in your room. The mudroom is available for a discounted fee. You also get priority for spa treatment bookings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk