Dolphin Swim in Cozumel at Dolphin Discovery question?

Susiecruisey

It depends on how many people are in your party. They are very expensive. Hopefully others can give you a breakdown of the exact cost for the amount of people you have.

They do take TONS of pictures and will include EVERY picture that has you in it (even when others are in the pictures too).

we did the dolphin Swim last January 2013 it was $79.00 a head to go and the we spent $109.00 for the CD . but if you compare the these prices with the ports in the east (Nassau) it is dirt cheap. We (me and my wife) Loved it. I just wish my grand Daughters were with me. Have fun on your Cruise.

Edited by Ltcsquad

It depends on how many people are in your party. They are very expensive. Hopefully others can give you a breakdown of the exact cost for the amount of people you have.

They do take TONS of pictures and will include EVERY picture that has you in it (even when others are in the pictures too).

I agree with the first sentence, disagree with the second.

As of June 2013...

# in party Cost

1 $99

2 $119

4 $179

DW & I did this in June and got 54 pictures between the two of us for our $119. That comes out to ~$2.20/picture. A little high? Sure. But I think it's reasonable. MUCH better than what the ship charges for pictures.

Another thing you can do to save costs is combine groups. Additional CDs are (were) $10 each. So if DW & I combined with another couple, it would have cost $189 for two CDs... $95 for each couple vs. $119. The only problem with this is you have images of folks that aren't in your travelling party, but so what?

And WE selected the pictures we wanted. They had a photographer taking all the pictures in our group, than we were responsible for selecting the ones with us.