Cruise cash or Egift card

Inkah

Hi, I don't have the answer to your question, but I too am wondering the same thing. Hoping someone will be able to tell us. I know that cruise cash can not be refunded if it is not all used on that one sailing. But I looked all over the FAQ's for the gift cards and couldn't find any answer to that for the gift cards.

You can apply carnival cards (physical or e-version) to your sign & sail account with no problems. You either have to take your gift cards to guest services to have them applied OR use the kiosk machines located around the ship. Cruise Cash is applied to your account automatically so no need to use a kiosk or go to guest services. But they are non-refundable and non-transferable. I personally think the gift cards are a better option. At least you get another gift card for the balance if there is one at the end of the cruise. Any cruise cash applied is use or lose.

Hope this helps.

You can apply carnival cards (physical or e-version) to your sign & sail account with no problems. You either have to take your gift cards to guest services to have them applied OR use the kiosk machines located around the ship. Cruise Cash is applied to your account automatically so no need to use a kiosk or go to guest services. But they are non-refundable and non-transferable. I personally think the gift cards are a better option. At least you get another gift card for the balance if there is one at the end of the cruise. Any cruise cash applied is use or lose.

Hope this helps.

Thank you!!!

We purchased several cards leading up to our last cruise. They are very easy to load on to your account at the kiosk. I would go down in the morning to check the account & add some if we needed to. They would not swipe in so I had to manually enter the number on the back of the card each time. The kiosks are a nice way to keep track of your account.

on the topic of gift cards can they be used to pay for prepaid tips. just got $100 gift card from bank rewards and would like to use that towards the tips and put the rest on my credit card. anyone know if this is possible. I wouldn't see why not but you never know?