Sold Out Cruise

dizneefreak28

Here's Ruby E220 obstructed view

https://sites.google.com/site/cabinviewbyrenmar/_/rsrc/1322201179475/crown-princess/cabins-200-299/E220x.JPG?height=300&width=400

Provided by Theo, working on this project "Princess Obstructed Views"........ theog99@telus.net

A great resource and project he's working on!

Thanks very much for your help.

Sorry, I meant to say "do not exist as Oceanview cabins" on the Golden Princess. On the obstructed photo website, E310 and E316 are Oceanview cabins. Have those cabins been renumbered fairly recently? The German TA website that I use to see available inventory also has E310 and E316 as Oceanview cabins.

I just noticed that E608 has become available. Is that a better location? It appears to be obstructed by the front end of a tender, instead of the middle.

I have no experience with Oceanview cabins, and very little experience with Princess.

Thanks. :)

Wow, you're right. It looks like E310 and E316 are still oceanview cabins on the Grand and the Star, and there are no interior cabins in that location as there are on the Golden. Those two insides might have been added in a drydock after renmar's website was created, which would explain why your TA's website also has the plan incorrect, as generally, those three ships had identical deck plans.

E608 seems like a great location (and I like being toward the aft). Here's a link to the page with the view from the 600-series cabins:

https://sites.google.com/site/cabinviewbyrenmar/golden-grand-star-princess/cabins-601--633