MSC Divina - Eastern Caribbean - Need Help

Darriny

I was hoping to get some help from a few of you. It has been a while since I posted on here so please do not flame me.

My wife, daughter and myself are cruising on April 19th on the MSC Divina for a week long Eastern Caribbean Cruise.

We have sailed on Disney, Costa, RCCL, NCL, Carnival and Holland. I have read lots of things so far about the Divina, but I am not getting some of the normal questions answered. We are typical RCCL cruisers so usually there is tons of information in the forums, but with Divina it seems to be a little different.

If anyone has recently sailed on the MSC Divina doing the Eastern Itinerary can you please answer a few questions for me.

1. Which nights are formal nights?

2. I understand there might be some themed nights...what are they and do you recall which nights those were?

3. Does anyone have pictures of the menus for the Main Dining Room on the Eastern Itinerary?

Thanks in advance for the info.

I was hoping to get some help from a few of you. It has been a while since I posted on here so please do not flame me.

My wife, daughter and myself are cruising on April 19th on the MSC Divina for a week long Eastern Caribbean Cruise.

We have sailed on Disney, Costa, RCCL, NCL, Carnival and Holland. I have read lots of things so far about the Divina, but I am not getting some of the normal questions answered. We are typical RCCL cruisers so usually there is tons of information in the forums, but with Divina it seems to be a little different.

If anyone has recently sailed on the MSC Divina doing the Eastern Itinerary can you please answer a few questions for me.

2. I understand there might be some themed nights...what are they and do you recall which nights those were?

3. Does anyone have pictures of the menus for the Main Dining Room on the Eastern Itinerary?

1- Sunday and Thursday. 2- Italian night and white night. 3-Youll have to do some research.

Saturday - Casual

Sunday- Gala

Monday Theme Italian

Tuesday- Casual/ White Theme

Wednesday Theme 60's-70's-80's

Thursday- Gala

Friday- Casual.

Thank you all for your quick replies to the first 2 questions.

Now the hard part...trying to find the menus for the different nights.

Here's a copy of the full post from MSC USA:

"To view a sampling of menus on MSC Divina, please visit http://www.pinterest.com/msccruisesu...-divina-menus/.

Since the daily programs are made on board by the team, they are not available online as they change frequently. On all MSC Divina sailings, there is a White Party and an Italian night, and other possible theme nights include Hollywood Stars, Flower Glory Party, and Carnival.

Hope this helps!"

MSC Cruises (USA)

Edited by Beamafar

Contact your Travel Agent, they can pull up the dining menus for all ships off of the MSC agent website.

Menus may get changed at the last minute due to product availability and pricing. IE: strawberries in season, can buy cheap...strawberries on the menu.

Lamb shortage in New Zealand- lamb pulled off the menus....

Plenty of great food on our MSC cruise. Greatest entertainment also. Beautiful ship. Gracious Service. Divina was Wonderful.I posted my review on the site, Divina Jan 18-feb1. If you have any questions, ask ....

For food choices: all the pastas are wonderful with freshly made perfect pasta and wonderful sauces. The deserts were great. The lobster on the second gala night was tasty and plentiful! Ask for anything and they aim to please!