Has this happened to you?

kcteach12

I have been able to go into my cruise scheduled for July and make my entertainment reservations. The only one I cannot make is the musical "Chicago". I have checked all 3 days and every time I try to schedule it says that the pre cruise planner is down. Wouldn't it tell me if the musical was unavailable? It let me book everything else.

Just to bump your question, for me.. No... it hasn't happened. But it's possible it's booked up. They save a number of seats for booking onboard, so you may want to try and do that as soon as you can if you can't get onto the pre-booking website. You can also standby for empty seats. Likely that will not be a problem, but get in line early. My experience is that the only venue you can't standby for is the Comedy show as it's too small. Ice show next. But Aquashow and Chicago, more of a chance. But keep trying. Good luck

Yes. It is happening for us.

Can go into cruise scheduled for November and we have made entertainment reservations for all but the musical "Chicago".

All four performances for Chicago say that the pre cruise planner is down.

As far as I know the entertainment just opened up yesterday for my Allure of the Seas sailing for June 15,2014. I got on the website pretty early once I found out via my rollcall. I am getting the same error message page as BeardsBCruizen so what's the deal???:eek: There is no way that show was sold out that quick? :(

If anyone know what's going on I would love to prebook this show for my DW & I. ;)

Thanks,

BPPhoto

Edited by bpphoto

I e-mailed Royal through their website to communicate that we are having this issue...just in case they don't know.

If it's not fixed soon, I may to escalate to phone calls. However, It's not urgent for me since my cruise is 276 days away.

I'm sure it will be fixed in time for November sailings...

However, others may want to try calling to see if they can make reservations over the phone or "encourage" them to get the website working!