Internet on Allure

I apologize if this has already been addressed. I did find some posts but they were not very recent. Can anyone who has recently traveled on Allure tell me about the speed of the upgraded internet? What would you compare it to back in the states?

Thanks in advance!

Now that you ask, I wish I had run a speed test. I'd say faster than DSL and slower than your cable company. It's not high speed as we know it but it's not bad. One other thing, we were unable to use FaceTime the whole week.

I was on Allure a couple of weeks ago. I purchased the unlimited internet package and shared it with my roommate. For the most part, it worked just fine, almost as good as at home. I am very happy I made the decision to get it. Although I certainly didn't spend all day and night using it, it did allow me to e-mail people at home, fool around on Facebook and have it for general use.

I don't think you will be sorry if you get it.

I just got off the Allure this morning.

Connection speeds weren't much of an issue, I would say what everyone already expressed. Faster than the low-end "high-speed internet" but slower than your average 2014 cable modem at home. However, I did have issues with loading some message boards from my online class. I was never able to load them all week, and I'm sure it has something to do with the technology behind the Allure's internet. Other than that, no issues at all, other than the price, LOL.