Good News from TA. UPDATE

srgw

Just an update Penthouse room that I booked in October on the Gem for May 10th. cruise price drop $250 per person on 1-26-2014 and $150 per person on 2-7-2014 called TA and NCL said OK.:) I also get to keep $300 OBC. Total saved since booking $800.00.:D It pays to keep one step ahead!

Just an update Penthouse room that I booked in October on the Gem for May 10th. cruise price drop $250 per person on 1-26-2014 and $150 per person on 2-7-2014 called TA and NCL said OK.:) I also get to keep $300 OBC. Total saved since booking $800.00.:D It pays to keep one step ahead!

Its always good to check periodically for price drops. The new CC price drop feature can actually facilitate that process. congrats on "cashing in" ...

Its always good to check periodically for price drops. The new CC price drop feature can actually facilitate that process. congrats on "cashing in" ...

What is CC price drop alert? We use kayak for flights but haven't found something that will track cruise prices.

What is CC price drop alert? We use kayak for flights but haven't found something that will track cruise prices.

new feature here on CC. CHedk out deals at top of homepage for link to price drop tool. You can set up email alerts or just check on price drops per cruiseline by location or month.

• 2 weeks later...

Another update as of 2-21 my cruise on the Gem (May 10th. to 17th.)has gone down another $150.00 per person. Called TA and NCL reduced cruise price another $300.00.

The total this cruise has gone down is $700.00 since I booked it. It pays to check prices!!

First Cruise Gem

40th. Anniversary

Me too-looked this morning and our 6/20 Dawn sailing had dropped another $275. That's about $855 since I first booked. I did loose a little OBC on the first price drop but kept everything else I had. It does pay to watch.

My final payment is 2-24-2014 so I just made it for my last $300.00 price drop. :o TA advised that after final if price drops try to get NCL to give OBC. They may or may not it does not hurt to try! :)

First Cruise Gem :)

40th. Anniversary