Oasis Suite Party Food Options

jv_nyc

Hi everyone - Just got this from the Oasis Concierge, and I thought this might be helpful to others. It's the list of food options if you'd like to host a party in your suite. We're in a Crown Loft Suite, so I'm not sure if that makes a difference. Thanks!

SuitePartyFoodOptions_zps5ee168db.gif

ouch! I just go up to the lido and pick up a few plates of cheese and crackers and veggies then order a few from room service. Why pay these prices? Food is free.

And if your on a ship that has a Promenade Café it has small 2-3 bite sandwiches that are free. Along with cookies and pastries.

Very easy to pull a nice spread together for free.

Edited by xxoocruiser

I just hosted a party in my aqua suite a few weeks ago. What we did was order apps from a few of the restaurants. I order 3 of each sushi roll and asked them to set it on all on big plates. I also ordered a few orders antipasta from the Italian restaurant. Then we did 16 king crab leg platters. It was a lot less expensive and better quality food!

I do have to say our concierge was not thrilled to help us with this. He told us it was a busy evening and at first said he couldn't do it. It's not like we were looking for it for free so he really had no right to say no. You pay for this service staying in a suite. After speaking to a higher up it was done and in little time.

While on the Liberty last month we were in an OS and hosted a party and all I did was call room service and they helped me create a menu. There was no extra fee however, we tipped them generously for taking the time out of their busy schedule to help us with a great menu. Cheese, crackers, artichoke spinach dip, etc.. etc.

Planning to celebrate my son's engagement in our aquatheater suite, but like others have said, why pay theses prices when food is free on ship. We plan on bringing 4 bottles of wine (2 each room) and buying a couple and then ordering room service and grabing stuff from the fee restaurants.:eek::D