Suitcase storage on disembarkation day

genineh

Hello,

We are going on the journey and disembarking at Mumbai but not flying home until 21.40.Does anyone know if there is somewhere we can store our luggage so we can go on an excursion in the day ??

Thanks

Why don't you use a private tour company. Then you can just carry your luggage along with you. I am on the leg after yours, The company (Mumbai magic) is picking me (and luggage) up at my hotel, then giving me a tour of mumbai before dropping me off at the ship. It is very reasonable.

Why don't you use a private tour company. Then you can just carry your luggage along with you. I am on the leg after yours, The company (Mumbai magic) is picking me (and luggage) up at my hotel, then giving me a tour of mumbai before dropping me off at the ship. It is very reasonable.

Thank you.I did wonder about this and have looked at Mumbai magic's website . so will look more into it,

Cheers

Hi,

Traveled through Mumbai to Join Journey in November 2012, can't remember seeing any where to store luggage as you have to walk along the Quayside to get on and off the vessel as i recall after passing through the port building and the Indians have quite high security and are very strict when it comes to bags. The tour is probably the best option for you.

Hope that Helps

Gareth

Hi,

Traveled through Mumbai to Join Journey in November 2012, can't remember seeing any where to store luggage as you have to walk along the Quayside to get on and off the vessel as i recall after passing through the port building and the Indians have quite high security and are very strict when it comes to bags. The tour is probably the best option for you.

Hope that Helps

Gareth

Thank you Gareth,yes I think this will be the only option unless we go to the airport and sit all day which just cannot happen