Pearl might have a charter booked for jan 17-24 2015?

hotlipss

We are considering booking the Pearl for feb 2015 and after doing a little research I came across this...it would conflict with 2 of the cruises in jan..now it makes me worry about feb cruises..i know this feb there were a lot booked but was hoping next feb would be different since they have longer cruises scheduled ...I found it on Sixthman..which I believe is the music charter group ncl uses..but this charter is not listed on ncl yet only on Sixthman web..check it..has anyone else see this?how far advance do they inform u that your cruise is chartered?that would be sad after all the planning..which for me is part of the fun

https://www.sixthman.net/account/shi...dfaith#reserve

We just got the call that our 02-02-15 cruise is cancelled because the ship has been chartered for January and February 2015. :mad:

Found this because I am looking to see who chartered it.

Norwegian Pearl will be out of service from January 2, 2015 to March 6, 2015 because of a private charter. As a result, the

10-Day Eastern Caribbean sailings on January 2, January 12, February 2 and February 23, 2015 are no longer available.

Norwegian Cruise Line sincerely apologizes for any inconvenience caused by these cancellations and would like to thank you

for your understanding. Norwegian is offering guests currently booked and fully deposited on these sailings the following

options:

- Option 1: Move your guests to any of Norwegian Pearl's 10-Day Eastern Caribbean sailings from Miami, Florida departing

March 6, March 16 or April 6, 2015 and the cruise fare will be protected. If your guest chooses this option, they will receive

a $50 per stateroom onboard credit to be used on any expenditure on the ship, except service charges. Guests currently

booked in suites (category codes that begin with S) will receive a $100 per stateroom on-board credit to be used on any

expenditure on the ship, except service charges.

- Option 2: Transfer your guest's reservation to any sailing in the Norwegian Cruise Line fleet from now until December 31,

2015 and the cruise fare will be re-priced to the current published fare. If guests choose this option, they will receive a $50

per stateroom on-board credit to be used on any expenditure on the ship, except service charges. Guests currently booked

in suites (category codes that begin with S) will receive a $100 per stateroom on-board credit to be used on any expenditure

on the ship, except service charges.

Travel partners who move their guests to

We look forward to hearing from you by Friday, March 21, 2014 so that we can modify your guest's reservation. If we do

not receive a response by Friday, March 21, 2014, reservations will be cancelled and the deposit refunded. Please let us

know your guest's preference by calling our dedicated support line at (877) 461-1160 from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm ET Monday

through Friday.

We thank you for choosing Norwegian Cruise Line and we look forward to assisting you in selecting a new cruise vacation for

your guests.