Zumba?

dandylion

Recently back from B2B Caribbean cruise and they did have Zumba classes on some days but not daily. It is not listed in the Daily Currents but on the currents insert under Fitness Class Schedule (of which I only brought 1 home with me) BUT it happens to be one with 8am - Zumba classes on it. 45 minutes at an extra charge of $11.

Unfortunately Lyn of all the times we went to the gym - we missed Zumba. :D

Same here on our recent Riviera cruise -- and I was excited to see Zumba offered on O. Celebrity offered it (on sea days) on my OZ cruise and it was really popular.

I called the Fitness Center and was able to get the schedule for the week, but unfortunately the dates and times did not work for me -- all port days and I wanted to get off the ship in the am. I love Zumba. I'd love to see Oceania offer it on sea days on longer cruises. It's a great way to work off those extra calories and anyone can do it.

Recently back from B2B Caribbean cruise and they did have Zumba classes on some days but not daily. It is not listed in the Daily Currents but on the currents insert under Fitness Class Schedule (of which I only brought 1 home with me) BUT it happens to be one with 8am - Zumba classes on it. 45 minutes at an extra charge of $11.

Unfortunately Lyn of all the times we went to the gym - we missed Zumba. :D

if it was 8am.... that would explain why I did not see it :D

Only day I was up by 8am was disembarkation day

Lyn

if it was 8am.... that would explain why I did not see it :D

Only day I was up by 8am was disembarkation day

Lyn

Haha. Lyn - i have never cruised with you....but if we do cruise, i guess I shouldn't bother to invite you to our suite for 4AM breakfast. LOL

Gary

Edited by traveler916
Spell check

Haha. Lyn - i have never cruised with you....but if we do cruise, i guess I shouldn't bother to invite you to our suite for 4AM breakfast. LOL

Gary

Well some mornings I am just getting to sleep at 4am ..so I may be still up for your breakfast :D

Lyn

Edited by LHT28

Well, well, well. It IS the quiet ones that you have to watch out for, isn't it?

You GO Girl!

joanie_conga.jpg

Well maybe in my dreams I would be dancing till the wee hours now if only I could sleep perchance to dream ;)