Oasis Sunday Feb 9 returned to port in Nassau

beerme1

We had to turn around about an hour after leaving Nassau and go back to port due to a passenger health issue that we do not know about. But it didn't seem like we actually pulled up and stopped at the dock. Anyone know how this passenger was removed?

I'm thinking it must have just seemed like we didn't stop. I know they couldn't have tied up because of how fast it was though.

We had to turn around about an hour after leaving Nassau and go back to port due to a passenger health issue that we do not know about. But it didn't seem like we actually pulled up and stopped at the dock. Anyone know how this passenger was removed?

I'm thinking it must have just seemed like we didn't stop. I know they couldn't have tied up because of how fast it was though.

Why don't you ask this question during the "Captain's Corner" segment during your cruise. I'm sure other people would like to know as well. The captain or his still would be more than happy to answer these types of questions for you. Enjoy your cruise! :D

We were on the Oasis a few weeks ago and had to turn around back to St Marten due to a medical emergency. DH and I stayed up and watched from our balcony - we literally pulled into the port and they had a ramp set up to the ship, we watched the family disembark and their loved one was taken off ... we literally pulled away from the pier before the person was put in the ambulance that was waiting for them.

Last year we were also on the Oasis (western route) and there was a medical emergency and we woke up in Grand Cayman, we were stopped and the person was taken off the ship and tendered in... so I guess it varies by port maybe and the Captains call?

We were redirected to Nassau once for a medical emergency. We were met outside the port by what looked like a high speed military boat that took the patient on-board. They strapped him into a seat and took off. I just assumed it was the Bahamian Navy.