Freedom Of The Seas

Hi Again,

Forgot in my last post to ask another important question.

We are thinking of taking the Freedom and have looked at the deck plans but are still not sure about which balcony cabin to book.

They say the cabins will be the same as other ships in its class, but hope you can let us know from your experiences, which balcony cabin we should get.

We like it to be private (covered above), and don't know if any are bigger than others. We would be booking a balcony room, not suite.

Again, as always, thank you all for the time and advice.

These boards have helped us more than we can say, and hope down the road when we have the answers, we can help along with all of you.

My personal opinion and understanding that the balcony rooms, none suites are virtually the same size across all decks. I don't think size should play into your decision with the exception of the AFT balcony cabins. Any along the sides will be all the same size. You should compare the deck you choose to see if their may be obstructions. This would normally occur on the lower balcony decks with interference of the lifeboats. Good luck. We sail on the Freedom in 01/07 but elected an interior cabin to allow us to cruise twice that year with the savings.

Archived