Sunshine Cabin photos of interior with 2 upper berths for 4

myateam

Hello can anyone please supply me with photos of interior room with two upper berths for a family of 4 or interior photo for 5. Thank you!!! also do you know if a room for 4 can add a 5th person?:confused:

I do not have photos, but just returned from the Sunshine and the cabin we were in was a 4 person interior cabin. There is no room for a 5th person. The room configuration, if using all 4 berths would be two single beds, one on each side, with a berth that comes down from the ceiling over each bed. Our cabin was fairly small by Carnival standards, I felt. We did have a refrigerator in our cabin, but also experience noise issues. We were in cabin 9205.

We had a 4 person balcony room on Victory.

- King (or two twins)

- sofa converted to single

- upper bed came down from ceiling

- trundle bed under king.

With all 5 beds set up there was noplace to sit or stand. So we put all the kids to bed at once, and went out on the balcony. It would have been better if we had asked them to remove the chair from our room since it was always in the way.

As soon as the kids woke up we got rid of the trundle bed so there would be standing room.

Sadly I don't have any good photos of the room. As I said earlier, our was a balcony, so the layout could be very different.

Sunshine has a 4 person capacity for cabins. I was looking for a room for me, my mom and my 3 nephews. Cant do it....have to book two rooms or choose another ship. We chose another ship.

We are booked on the sunshine for spring break and it's myself, wife and three kids in ocean view. Room 2274.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Sunshine has a 4 person capacity for cabins. I was looking for a room for me, my mom and my 3 nephews. Cant do it....have to book two rooms or choose another ship. We chose another ship.

How strange. Maybe they were just out of 5 person occupancy cabins for the dates you booked. You can definitely book 5 in a cabin on the Sunshine. The 5th bed is a trundle.

Hello can anyone please supply me with photos of interior room with two upper berths for a family of 4 or interior photo for 5. Thank you!!! also do you know if a room for 4 can add a 5th person?:confused:

cabin 6261 - interior room for 5, 1537, 1499, a few more on deck one. No pics but they all say 2 upper berths, twin beds, and a trundle.

we were going to take an inside for five on the Sunshine but changed our booking to an oceanview, there really seemed to be a lot more room in the oceanviews, and I like the idea of not having 2 upper berths getting in the way! but there are definitely 5 person rooms, just not 5 person balconies.

I was looking for a room for three on the Sunshine. Most of the rooms state that the room is a trundle, but when I asked several PVP's doing blind calls, they stated the trundle is actually a roll away? Is this correct, or they don't know what they were talking about? The rooms are all on Deck 7 Aft. I know the rooms on 6 have pullman beds, which is what I opted for, but I would have been satisfied with "a true trundle" in place of the rollaway.

Thanks