bottled water

ping1

I'm sorry if this question has already been posted---search function is off.

Can you get Crystal Geyser rather than Evian on any of RCI's beverage/water packages?

Thank you.

The packages that include bottled water (Replenish, Premium, Ultimate) explicitly exclude Evian, so if the "basic" brand on board is Crystal Geyser, that's what you'll be getting.

To get Evian, you have to order the pre-cruise water package, which is a pack of Evian bottles left in your stateroom, and does not include unlimited water -- you pay for the number of bottles you want before hand, and then trip over them in your cabin until you get through them!

Edited by Sandlapper in exile

Another thing to keep in mind is that many brands of bottled water are regional, so finding a particular brand, other than a few national name brands, may not even be possible. I would also recommend bringing one of those water bottles with the built in filter if you're concerned about the quality of water. I will say that in most tourist areas, the water quality has to meet certain standards, the water on the ship is certainly safe to drink, in places off the beaten path, water quality may be suspect. The filtering bottles may be able to reduce various off tastes if that's what the concern is.

Hello...I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, however, I'm not understanding everything.

We just ordered a case of 12-bottles of water on the RCCL website for our upcoming March 29th cruise. It does say the water is Evian. We hate those huge bottles but oh well.

It would seem like if you forget, or, do not want to order water for your room in advance of the cruise, you can do that once on the ship???? And if so, then the water is a different brand that Evian???

Does anyone know if you can get a bottled water package on the ship in the smaller size bottles like you get in the 24-packs at a grocery store. Those are just easier to carry with you.

Thanks for the information.

Hello...I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, however, I'm not understanding everything.

We just ordered a case of 12-bottles of water on the RCCL website for our upcoming March 29th cruise. It does say the water is Evian. We hate those huge bottles but oh well.

It would seem like if you forget, or, do not want to order water for your room in advance of the cruise, you can do that once on the ship???? And if so, then the water is a different brand that Evian???

Does anyone know if you can get a bottled water package on the ship in the smaller size bottles like you get in the 24-packs at a grocery store. Those are just easier to carry with you.

We've ordered the water package twice, once on Freedom and once on Allure, and both times we received the larger bottles of Evian. There were no other options.

Edited by Big_G

It's confusing because there are so many options now.

Buying a water package (fixed number of bottles) is the same either pre-cruise or on board. You get the 1L bottles of Evian.

Buying one of the unlimited drink packages that include bottled water (Replenish, Premium, or Unlimited) gets you 500ml bottles of Crystal Geyser.