email for Breeze Capitano Cucina reservations?

justbreezing

does anyone have the email address to make dinner reservations for the Italian restaurant on the Breeze? Is the tip included in the extra charge? If so is it usual to tip beyond that and if so how much. Same for Steakhouse if anyone knows that as well. We will be 10 people. Thanks so much for any help.

does anyone have the email address to make dinner reservations for the Italian restaurant on the Breeze? Is the tip included in the extra charge? If so is it usual to tip beyond that and if so how much. Same for Steakhouse if anyone knows that as well. We will be 10 people. Thanks so much for any help.

Yes you can tip extra especially with 10 people. The service and the food are fabulous in the Cucina del Capitano.

Patty - I emailed them yesterday and got a response the same day. Maybe your email was lost - I would try again.

Riclop- Thanks for your reply. I was planning on tipping extra - it seemed appropriate however I was just curious what most people tipped in the specialty restaurants.

Patty - I emailed them yesterday and got a response the same day. Maybe your email was lost - I would try again.

Riclop- Thanks for your reply. I was planning on tipping extra - it seemed appropriate however I was just curious what most people tipped in the specialty restaurants.

You're planning on tipping extra without even experiencing it? Do you plan on overtipping before you go into a restaurant at home? Not meant to be a flame, but wouldn't you want to experience the service before you decide on level of tip?