Dream itinerary question

bluejay555

OK this is probably a silly question but Im looking to book a cruise on the dream this summer and one route is coz, belize, and Roatan. Sounds good, I've done this same itinerary on the Conquest. However, I've been researching and reading past Dream reviews and most of them include a 4th stop in Costa Maya. Why is the Dream not stopping there during their summer 2014 cruises? (I'm looking at June-July cruises) Just curious if anyone knows!

OK this is probably a silly question but Im looking to book a cruise on the dream this summer and one route is coz, belize, and Roatan. Sounds good, I've done this same itinerary on the Conquest. However, I've been researching and reading past Dream reviews and most of them include a 4th stop in Costa Maya. Why is the Dream not stopping there during their summer 2014 cruises? (I'm looking at June-July cruises) Just curious if anyone knows!

Dream reviews are from Port Canaveral. The Dream will relocate in April to New Orleans with 3 itineraries with 3 stops each.

Until April the Dream is sailing from Port Canaveral, once it repositions to New Orleans I'm guessing that the extra distance traveled will make the fourth port stop too far? I haven't looked at the itinerary for any of the cruises from NOLA, are they all the same on that western route?

As the previous poster mentioned, the Dream is moving to New Orleans, and cruises from there & Galveston have never included Costa Maya.

I've wondered about that myself. If cruises out of Port Canaveral can throw in Costa Maya as a 4th port, why can't cruises out of Galveston & New Orleans also have Costa Maya as a 4th port? Is it really that much further to get to the Yucatan peninsula area to/from Galveston or New Orleans compared to PC? The Yucatan seems to be about the same or maybe even closer to Galveston or New Orleans.

Until April the Dream is sailing from Port Canaveral, once it repositions to New Orleans I'm guessing that the extra distance traveled will make the fourth port stop too far? I haven't looked at the itinerary for any of the cruises from NOLA, are they all the same on that western route?

No they are not the same, I have Grand Cayman Montego Bay and Cosmel on a 7 nighter in June out of NOLA.

We have a Dream cruise booked for Feb of 2015 out of NOLA that goes to Coz, Roatan and Costa Maya. We wanted to avoid the tender process at Belize on such a large ship. It seems all of the Dream itineraries out of NOLA are 3 port cruises but Costa Maya is only offered 2 times in Feb of 2015.

We have a Dream cruise booked for Feb of 2015 out of NOLA that goes to Coz, Roatan and Costa Maya. We wanted to avoid the tender process at Belize on such a large ship. It seems all of the Dream itineraries out of NOLA are 3 port cruises but Costa Maya is only offered 2 times in Feb of 2015.

You are lucky that itinerary stayed the same! Our March 2015 cruise changed to Bahamas and Key West after we booked :( Still a bit crabby we had to change to Conquest out of Miami....wanted NOLA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk