We swim out to the strip rack at cemetery beach or not sure how far it was from the

swaco

It took us with fans about 45 minutes to get all we have to those booties and I can't find out which shipwreck how was because most of them said they were not that far and then took us 45 minutes back what shipwreck my data been directly awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I think autocorrect has taken another post.

Decoding through the blur... I think it was a reference to snorkeling out to the wreck of the Kittiwake. That wreck was intentionally sunk in a sand patch which is near the West Bay Cemetery Beach.

It is quite a swim from shore, even with fins. And there is a lot of boat traffic. I do not recommend snorkeling out that far. If you do then you MUST tow a diver's down flag for your safety.

It took us with fans about 45 minutes to get all we have to those booties and I can't find out which shipwreck how was because most of them said they were not that far and then took us 45 minutes back what shipwreck my data been directly awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

This sounds like they used an english interpretation website/software. I get it. Sounds like they liked it and want to know what the name of it was. Thanks Drew.