Called customer service and get a different answer each time???

S&DMOM

I think it is funny how every time a I call RC regarding a price drop on my upcoming cruise I get a different answer. First operator said the price drop was a "weekend special" (no mention of this on the website). I called back and the next operator said it was a valid request.

I can't help but be put "off" by this sort of thing:confused: What if I didn't call back??????

Its pretty normal to call 3 or 4 times and get a different answer each time!! :eek:

I agree, I have had this happen and went with the person who gave the best answer ;)

Not the best customer service and I am worried how much more it will go downhill after the UK call centre closes... :confused:

Edited by jo24

I think it is funny how every time a I call RC regarding a price drop on my upcoming cruise I get a different answer. First operator said the price drop was a "weekend special" (no mention of this on the website). I called back and the next operator said it was a valid request.

I can't help but be put "off" by this sort of thing:confused: What if I didn't call back??????

Don't be put off. They're not exactly hiring cruise experts. Just be glad you know enough to call back and spread the word to others.

I called yesterday. I sail in a month & final payment was made in Dec. I asked for the upgrade. The young lady said to hold on as she needed to check with resolution dept. After 5 minutes she was back & I got the upgrade.So far I have always excellent service and polite helpful staff. :)

Seriously, Have you called any other customer service departments in ANY

field lately? Call UPS, call Fedex, call AT&T…..any of them. You will get transferred 3-4 times to different departments and get different answers each time. It is a sign of the times. (and by the way I am in customer service and have been for the last 30 year, even happens where I am currently employed…)