Internet iPhone AT&T versus ship Internet

swaco

I see AT&T has a cruise package for the ships probably Sellier it see I think it's $120 for 50 MB but on the ship I was able to get $50 for I believe hundred minutes in the connection seem to be pretty faster pretty decent whereas the Sellier see was sort of slow. One of the big confusions seems to be want Urann or Thompson away from the ship of course you can use Wi-Fi if you find it but typically in every deal Caribbean island seems like there's different cell phone companies like Jamaica I believe it was digi cel and Grand Cayman or something else. But the big question remains will and up getting a small or big bill from the online Jamaican or Grand Cayman cell companies or will the AT&T global cruise package cover those data uses near the port while not close enough to the ship for celled you are at sea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Yes, another completely unintelligible post.

Hint to OP: Quit using your voice to text function, ESPECIALLY since you apparently assume it's correct without even bothering to proofread. It's making you look illiterate!

Sent from my Galaxy S4 via Tapatalk

Geeeesh guys, be kind. From what I have been told the Att package through the ship also applies to Caribbean islands in port. Others may know more.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Check out the OP's other posts you will understand. Using Siri and Siri is having bad night tonight!

OP it is called AT&T Cellular at Sea. Check AT&T's site.I would not use the data from AT&T. If you just want WIFI just buy on the ship. Also Siri is having a very bad day today, I think it is time to give her a rest!