At what point after you leave the ship do you lose any potential future booking credi

swaco

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

“Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?” is an incoherent question which is often quoted on image boards, discussions forums and comment sections across the web

Google is wonderful.:)

Has anyone stopped to think maybe the OP has a disability that prevents typing!! Don't be so quick to judge...

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

If that were the case, I think it would be safe to assume that the post would have been reviewed for coherency prior to submission. That, and a good voice to text program for disabilities (not the free crap that comes with smartphones) would be well-trained.

I tried Siri one time and decided "she" could not understand my mild southern accent.

Seriously, it is not that difficult to type on an iphone. :D

My husband once asked Siri if she was stupid. She answered, "I thought we were talking about you." LOL This is a true story. Try asking her stuff about herself or totally dumb stuff. She'll answer.

Gina