Epic SpiegelTent - seating?

anandaindonesia

You don't really get a choice. It's standard (at the back ground level) or Premium (near stage or balcony) . Depending on where in the queue you are and how many other guests in your party they will find a table and sit you there!

I preferred the balcony

Edited by Single Cruiser

We preferred the balcony, as I have neck issues that prevent me from looking upwards for long periods. Others prefer seating downstairs near the middle "stage" area, because they feel like they are more "part of the show". Personal preference really..

Robin

You don't really get a choice. It's standard (at the back ground level) or Premium (near stage or balcony) . Depending on where in the queue you are and how many other guests in your party they will find a table and sit you there!

I preferred the balcony

We had premium seating on the Epic and we made it a point to line up early, probably 30 minutes or more before show time. Look for the premium line. Only a few people ahead of us. Upon entering we just walked upstairs and chose our seats at the balcony railing which was our preference. People seemed to be taking any table that fit their premium or standard booking and group size. Some latecomers did require some assistance. If the room is filling up when you enter, you may have to let the hostess seat you where ever there is an opening.

Edited by punkincc

We had premium seating on the Epic and we made it a point to line up early, probably 30 minutes or more before show time. Look for the premium line. Only a few people ahead of us. Upon entering we just walked upstairs and chose our seats at the balcony railing which was our preference. People seemed to be taking any table that fit their premium or standard booking and group size. Some latecomers did require some assistance. If the room is filling up when you enter, you may have to let the hostess seat you where ever there is an opening.

Maybe they've changed it then because on my visits to cirque on Epic, Cirque on Breakaway and Illusionarium on Getaway we've been allocated a table by the maitre d at the entrance.

We did an Eastern Caribbean on the Epic in Nov and had Premium seating for the Cirque Dreams.. We chose seats in the balcony and the view was great. I can understand what people are saying about sore necks from floor seating as most of the show is above you. I reccomend the premium seating in the balcony but where ever you choose to sit, it is an amazing show! Enjoy.

Ok. And as a suite guest I understand you are let in early, which seats can you choose from. Can you select balcony?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It depends on which type of reservation you made. If you bought premium, you have a choice of balcony or main floor close to the show. If standard, then further back on the main floor and view may be blocked by an overhang.

Balcony is best if you don't want to be straining to watch the show while eating. Make sure you arrive early.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Forums mobile app

I should add that if you are interested in interacting or "being" in the show, the only way is to sit in the lower level.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Forums mobile app

• 5 months later...
Does anyone know if the cirque balcony seating has an elevator? One of my boys is in a wheelchair and I am trying to plan ahead.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I'm pretty sure there is not. Its really tight up there. I think it would be hard for the wait staff to work around it.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Forums mobile app