Do other lines have Single Supp list like Carnival?

Sarah@Sea

I found that Carnival has a page that list their current sailings offering ZERO single supplement rates.

Do other cruise lines publish similar lists on their websites? If so please share the link.

I looked on RCL and didn't see it under special deals which is where Carnival's is found.

http://www.carnival.com/Content/single-occupancy.aspx?icid=CC_singcd_1942

I would be satisfied if other websites would let me search multiple ships and itineraries, filtering for single passenger. Carnival lets you have multiple filters (including number of passengers) and then displays by ascending price (solo rate). I have yet to find such a convenient search engine on any other cruise site.

I would be satisfied if other websites would let me search multiple ships and itineraries, filtering for single passenger. Carnival lets you have multiple filters (including number of passengers) and then displays by ascending price (solo rate). I have yet to find such a convenient search engine on any other cruise site.

Well good thing I enjoy sailing with Carnival! :D

Didn't know about the zero single supp list until I got the e-mail from Carnival earlier today. I was able to score an awesome deal for an 11-day South Caribbean cruise aboard the Sunshine.

Destiny was our very first cruise together so I very much want to sail on Sunshine! After next month, I want to also sail in September for my b-day, again not sure of BF's school and work schedule but I'm also ok with going solo again.

I saw John Heald post a thank you from a cruiser on his FB page, he didn't post the list but referred to the list so I went to Carnival to find it, glad I did!

Edited by Sarah@Sea

I have a question about Carnival's "Single Occupancy Sale." When they say that they "waive the Single Occupancy supplement fee," does it mean you have to share the stateroom with other people or do you have it all to yourself for that money?

I have never booked a cruise before, and I am still trying to figure out how this works. I understand NCL list the price per studio. Carnival lists the price "per person." So I am not sure how many people will be in that room

Edited by unclegrandpa

Destiny was our very first cruise together so I very much want to sail on Sunshine! After next month, I want to also sail in September for my b-day, again not sure of BF's school and work schedule but I'm also ok with going solo again.

I saw John Heald post a thank you from a cruiser on his FB page, he didn't post the list but referred to the list so I went to Carnival to find it, glad I did!

Wished I had the chance to sail her as Destiny, but I've been stuck on the West coast. Finally got around to liking John Heald's FB page so that I won't miss out on stuff.

I'm really glad that Carnival can do this sort of promotion for solo cruisers. I hope other cruise lines can do something similar.

Any idea how long this lasts?

Carnival is having all kinds of sales and promotions, so count on the no single supplement being around for awhile. They have been offering these deals since last September.

There are just so many new ships,so supply is high and demand is lower than in previous years. Its a buyers market.

Edited by TwizzlersAddict