Formal Night on 2 nighter

missalto

Having done a couple of mini cruises before I am surprised to see that the formal night on all the Oriana 2 nighters this year is the first night (ie day of boarding). This is very different to all the other mini cruises where it is scheduled for the 2nd night. Has anyone else experienced this?

On the subject of mini-cruises,,,am looking at Azura's sailings to Bruges. One on 4th April and the other on 10th May,,4th April one is 3 nights and other one is 2 nights. Am I right in thinking that on the 3 nighter we would be just sailing aimlessly around the north sea for a day and night then going into Bruges and leaving on the same day in the evening to sail home overnight? If so, would the 2 nighter be a faster sail to Bruges or would we just get half a day there? Both appeal to me but I want to clarify the difference! Hope I made sense:o

On the subject of mini-cruises,,,am looking at Azura's sailings to Bruges. One on 4th April and the other on 10th May,,4th April one is 3 nights and other one is 2 nights. Am I right in thinking that on the 3 nighter we would be just sailing aimlessly around the north sea for a day and night then going into Bruges and leaving on the same day in the evening to sail home overnight? If so, would the 2 nighter be a faster sail to Bruges or would we just get half a day there? Both appeal to me but I want to clarify the difference! Hope I made sense:o

As far as I can see you would get the same time in Bruges only on the first one you get a sea day. It is a most odd cruise. But one which is repeated. Looks a might expensive for what it is.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app