Premium drinks package

mcd1411

Hi I have heard through the grape vine that the drinks packages will be going up in price as from tomorrow. I Called my TA and she has confirmed that the info is correct, however does anyone know what the new prices are ?

Once the price change is in effect, the package prices purchased pre-cruise will be that same cost as when purchased on the ship.

The ship cost is $49 per person per day plus 15% gratuity for the classic package ($56.35). The premium package is $59 per person per day plus 15% gratuity ($67.85).

All prices are listed as USD.

Sent from my Samsung Note 2 on the T-Mobile 4G LTE Network

Edited by vulcan1971

I'm on Equinox now and there's been no mention of increasing drink prices. Maybe it's a European thing?

I got my info from cruise critic and i am sailing on reflection in the carribean. They said it was a company wide increase.

I got my info from cruise critic and i am sailing on reflection in the carribean. They said it was a company wide increase.

We are due on Eclipse on the 8th March and decided that we would purchase the premium packages closer to sailing. Noticed that the savings to be made were based on booking before the 18th February.

With that in mind, I took the hint that it may go up so booked 5minutes ago so the wallet is now empty.

dave

Hi I have heard through the grape vine that the drinks packages will be going up in price as from tomorrow. I Called my TA and she has confirmed that the info is correct, however does anyone know what the new prices are ?

All you have to do is go on Celebrity's web site and look at the beverage package info, see link below. Until the end of today, there's a "discount" for buying pre-cruise v. buying on board. (Actually, that "discount" was the old regular price; last year, Celebrity raised the price if you bought on board. Now it's all going up to the higher buy-on-board prices.)

http://www.celebritycruises.com/planAndBook/tabLanding.do?pagename=onboard_beverage_packages

Edited to add: the link above from the X site is correct, but clicking on the other links on that page to get to actual prices takes you to a dead end. Celebrity's web site continues to be awful. Best thing to check all actual prices is to log onto your existing reservation and follow the links to buy a beverage package.

Edited by Turtles06

Thanks for the heads up! i knew the pricing was changing, just didn't know it was tomorrow. Just purchased our premium package for our fall TA. Although we are Elite status, I do not like the wine or drinks they serve at Captains Club. Much rather buy my own and go and socialize. Although on our last TA we received vouchers because of the large number of Captains Club members, they will probably do the same thing on this crossing.