Princess Europe 2015 Announcement

Coral

How about checking another cruise line. Royal Caribbean and Celebrity do a bunch of Canary Island cruises.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mentioned above that I have already done that, as well as Norwegian's new Epic. It is just to bad that we don't have all of this at the same time as we are looking at some pretty good offers on the others that we need to move fast to take advantage of. Not a lot of the ships we are familiar with in the US hit Spain and the Canary Islands, so we don't want to let cabins disappear. Not at all interested in Costa, MSC, etc.

I mentioned above that I have already done that, as well as Norwegian's new Epic. It is just to bad that we don't have all of this at the same time as we are looking at some pretty good offers on the others that we need to move fast to take advantage of. Not a lot of the ships we are familiar with in the US hit Spain and the Canary Islands, so we don't want to let cabins disappear. Not at all interested in Costa, MSC, etc.

Have you looked at anthem of the seas? She has some nice ones in September/October. I think P & O does too on Brittania which is the sister ship to Regal and Royal

Edited by Cruise Junky

Have you looked at anthem of the seas? She has some nice ones in September/October. I think P & O does too on Brittania which is the sister ship to Regal and Royal

Anthem and Celebrity Eclipse are the 2 right now that have definitive dates and prices available. Just waiting for 1 or 2 others, if anything else gets released soon.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Anthem and Celebrity Eclipse are the 2 right now that have definitive dates and prices available. Just waiting for 1 or 2 others, if anything else gets released soon.

I also understand that Adventure of the Seas itineraries aren't out yet, so keep an eye out. Anthem looks really cool

Just a little side note....Norwegian Epic is not exactly new, she was delivered to NCL in June 2010. Not really that old either, but not new. ;)

True... I was mixing it up with the Escape coming out.