Sunday 2/23 - Port of Tampa Delays

pansieFL

Thanks for the info. pansieFL; We're sailing the following week March 2nd. I've tried to check the Tampa events to see if there is anything that Sunday, as an insider do you know of anything. Thanks.

I just got off work and saw this - I will see what I find out :-)

Thanks for the info. pansieFL; We're sailing the following week March 2nd. I've tried to check the Tampa events to see if there is anything that Sunday, as an insider do you know of anything. Thanks.

Checked all the info I could find and there should not be anything out of the ordinary going in that weekend - enjoy!

So we are staying at the Hyatt place westshore on Saturday night. We prepaid for airport transfers before we knew we'd fly down a day early.

Should we take the free shuttle back to airport in the morning and hop on the cruise shuttle there? Or pay Hyatt to take their cruise shuttle? Will the marathon make either choice better in regards to delays?

Thanks!!

So we are staying at the Hyatt place westshore on Saturday night. We prepaid for airport transfers before we knew we'd fly down a day early.

Should we take the free shuttle back to airport in the morning and hop on the cruise shuttle there? Or pay Hyatt to take their cruise shuttle? Will the marathon make either choice better in regards to delays?

Thanks!!

Oh gosh, I would not go back to the airport as you are so close - the hotel should be well aware that the marathon is going on and able to get you there - but for your own piece of mind, ring them :-) thank goodness tampa is not so big that you can't work your way around it.

Also, for the lady whose father is dropping you off - check online for the Gasparilla races - they may have the routes as there are different races (3 or 5ks through to the full marathons) - also the newspaper, Tampa Tribune, may have that info as well