New Destination for those cruising from Houston Bayport

overthehillcruiser

I noticed NCL has some cruises scheduled to Cozumel, Belize, and Trujillo or Banana Coast Honduras...Might be an interesting stop. There is quite a bit of info on this link.When you open the link , change the ship schedule to Oct 2014.

http://bananacoast.com/cruiseschedule.html

Edited by overthehillcruiser

I noticed NCL has some cruises scheduled to Cozumel, Belize, and Trujillo or Banana Coast Honduras...Might be an interesting stop. There is quite a bit of info on this link.When you open the link , change the ship schedule to Oct 2014.

http://bananacoast.com/cruiseschedule.html

We are scheduled to stop here on our Oct cruise on the Jewel. Looks like it could be interesting and somewhere new for us to go to.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi BSR and Rudyard..I am on the same Cruise..just read a very bad post about the Fog...big delays on Embarkation and also coming back. I lived on the Ocean in California for years and have never had such fogs. In October will we be experiencing this problelm?

Hi BSR and Rudyard..I am on the same Cruise..just read a very bad post about the Fog...big delays on Embarkation and also coming back. I lived on the Ocean in California for years and have never had such fogs. In October will we be experiencing this problelm?

October is not usually a bad month for fog.

I grew up and lived around the S.F. area and there was always fog:)