Upswell question???

remidog

We just came off of the Carnival Pride on Sunday. This was our 17th cruise, and our 5th with Carnival. Our first Carnival cruise was on the Legend from NY, and included me and DH, along with other family; a total of 4 couples. About 2-3 months prior to our Legend sail date, a Carnival rep contacted DH, and asked if we would be interested in being upgraded from our balconies to suites . At that time, I think our balconies were about $699-$799. All 4 couples were upgraded at no extra charge to the following: two couples had wrap-around suites, and the other two couples had the suites next to the wraparounds. It was fabulous, especially since we didn't have to pay for the upgrade. and it was our first sailing with Carnival.

We will be on the Legend in April and I think our balcony was $589 a person what would be considered a good deal if they did call asking to upgrade to a suite?

do a mock booking to see how much more it would be and then if/when you get the call you can see if you are getting a good deal. its also what you can afford. some people would say $100 more would be a steal and others might say that they cant afford another $100.

so find out the real price and then if you get the call... see what they offer and what you can afford

We just came off of the Carnival Pride on Sunday. This was our 17th cruise, and our 5th with Carnival. Our first Carnival cruise was on the Legend from NY, and included me and DH, along with other family; a total of 4 couples. About 2-3 months prior to our Legend sail date, a Carnival rep contacted DH, and asked if we would be interested in being upgraded from our balconies to suites . At that time, I think our balconies were about $699-$799. All 4 couples were upgraded at no extra charge to the following: two couples had wrap-around suites, and the other two couples had the suites next to the wraparounds. It was fabulous, especially since we didn't have to pay for the upgrade. and it was our first sailing with Carnival.

Im confused..your first sentence contradicts your last....