Reflection- Just Booked 2140, Any Info?

Lightngsvt

Finally got off my rear end and booked the reservation for 3/22 on the Reflection! We are very excited. Anyway, I was looking at the spreadsheet and there is no info for 2140, I was hoping someone has stayed there and can give me the scoop? What side is the bed on, good view, location, noisy, etc? Seems to be a good location near the main elevators and just down the hall from the spa and only 1 deck up to the pool deck.

Originally 2140 didnt even show as available, it was between 2106 hump and 1589. I told the TA we'd take 2106 only to find out it had been booked, so it looked 1589 would be our home that week. The TA had to call Celebrity to get us the 1 class upgrade since we are CC members and while talking to the rep they told him that they could put us in 2140 even though it didnt show available. Interesting. Wish it was a hump cabin but Im sure it will be very nice!

We had to prepay gratuities since we chose anytime dining, is that normal? Not a big deal since they are required anyway and we'll tip extra at the end of the week in cash. But we'll probably only eat in the MDR 2x for the formal nights and the other nights in Blu or a specialty.

so excited! Now we can join the roll call!

Finally got off my rear end and booked the reservation for 3/22 on the Reflection! We are very excited. Anyway, I was looking at the spreadsheet and there is no info for 2140, I was hoping someone has stayed there and can give me the scoop? What side is the bed on, good view, location, noisy, etc? Seems to be a good location near the main elevators and just down the hall from the spa and only 1 deck up to the pool deck.

Originally 2140 didnt even show as available, it was between 2106 hump and 1589. I told the TA we'd take 2106 only to find out it had been booked, so it looked 1589 would be our home that week. The TA had to call Celebrity to get us the 1 class upgrade since we are CC members and while talking to the rep they told him that they could put us in 2140 even though it didnt show available. Interesting. Wish it was a hump cabin but Im sure it will be very nice!

We had to prepay gratuities since we chose anytime dining, is that normal? Not a big deal since they are required anyway and we'll tip extra at the end of the week in cash. But we'll probably only eat in the MDR 2x for the formal nights and the other nights in Blu or a specialty.

so excited! Now we can join the roll call!

Stateroom 2140 has the bed by the balcony. We were on Reflection in 2150. One evening they had a pool party and there was a lot of noise from up above, i.e., dancing and jumping on the deck. My wife sent me up to find out what was going on. The noise didn't bother me, but I told her to put her ear plugs in and listen to her CD while she went to sleep. :D

Formal nights in the MDR is Formal Dress, and in Blu it's Smart Casual, just in case you didn't know.

If you are Aqua Class, you don't have to pre-pay gratuities. Although Blu is basically anytime dining, just chose early or late seating for your reservation. That way you can pay for your gratuities at the end of the cruise and use your OBC to pay for them.

We are A1 Aqua Class and they did make us prepay when I booked tonight. We took the beverage pkg for our 123Go promotion, but the TA is giving us $75 shore excursion credit and $50 OBC. Not much, but its still a little better than if we booked direct with Celebrity.

We are A1 Aqua Class and they did make us prepay when I booked tonight. We took the beverage pkg for our 123Go promotion, but the TA is giving us $75 shore excursion credit and $50 OBC. Not much, but its still a little better than if we booked direct with Celebrity.

They were wrong in making you pre-pay your gratuities if you chose early or late dining. If you selected anytime dining (which is not required for Blu), then you have to pre-pay. Call and change to early or late dining unless you don't really care.