Teen in separate cabin question

orangegrove

11740 & 11543
I think you will be staring at the back wall of his cabin, because his entrance is on that other hallway, but they look like a close walk (down the hall, around the corner, back up his hall just 2 cabins.) I was just curious about how this works. Thanks! Have a great cruise.

OH, and another big whoo hoo...we become Platinum during this cruise!

Just wanted you to realize (in case you didn't already know) that you won't actually become Platinum during the cruise. Your Latitudes points won't be credited until after you've completed the sailing. I didn't want you to be disappointed if you were expecting any Platinum perks.

There are 2 entrances that can be used to get to the studio cabin #11543 The deck plan didn't come to too well, but here it is. The cabin is circled and the entrances are marked with an arrow.

You will not have access to the cabins as they are key card access only.

EpicStudiodeckplan.jpg

I think you will be staring at the back wall of his cabin, because his entrance is on that other hallway, but they look like a close walk (down the hall, around the corner, back up his hall just 2 cabins.) I was just curious about how this works. Thanks! Have a great cruise.

Thank you for pointing this out to me. I will check into it further but in the meantime if anyone has been on Getaway or going may also be able to confirm.

Thank you for pointing this out to me. I will check into it further but in the meantime if anyone has been on Getaway or going may also be able to confirm.

This is the Getaway deckplan showing your cabins. I drew to show what I am talking about. Like I said, they are still very close, but the doors are not across the hall from each other, and there is that other locked door into the studio area in between. Just food for thought, in case that matters to you. I hope this helps. :)

studio_zpsb3fbf96f.jpg

Just wanted you to realize (in case you didn't already know) that you won't actually become Platinum during the cruise. Your Latitudes points won't be credited until after you've completed the sailing. I didn't want you to be disappointed if you were expecting any Platinum perks.

Thanks, yes I knew that..but I can dream about the next one! ;)

Why not? When I was 18 I flew to LA, Vegas, and went to DC all the time by myself. What would be the problem with having an 18 year old wondering around an enclosed ship that you can't get off of without risk of death except when it stops in ports. Also so what if the 18-year old drinks, god forbid! I don't know what I would have done without underage drinking, and I came out just fine.

Dude, don't to fight with me, when I was 17 I moved to Manhattan and worked in some of the top night clubs that you have only thought about in your dreams......

Don't kill the messenger....NCL will not let a passenger under 21 in a room with our an adult over 25

This is the Getaway deckplan showing your cabins. I drew to show what I am talking about. Like I said, they are still very close, but the doors are not across the hall from each other, and there is that other locked door into the studio area in between. Just food for thought, in case that matters to you. I hope this helps. :)

studio_zpsb3fbf96f.jpg

LrgPizza....THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! for taking the time out to do this....nothing like a visual to totally understand. Greatly appreciated!!!