Current "sale" - combinable?

Dan-P

I read the "fine print" for the current promotion that RCCL is running and see it says not combinable with Crown & Anchor discounts.

However, I am not clear if the OBC received through the current promotion is combinable with the OBC from an "open booking" certificate I purchased on my last cruise. Do they consider that OBC from the open booking a C&A discount?

If I was to book under this promotion, get the OBC from the promotion and the OBC from my open booking cert, do I still qualify for future price drops, etc... without losing the OBC from the promotion?

Sorry for all the questions. I am novice enough at this, that much of it is still pretty confusing.

If it would make a difference, I am not using a T/A, and would be booking direct through RCCL website (when its working - LOL! :D ).

Dan.

I read the "fine print" for the current promotion that RCCL is running and see it says not combinable with Crown & Anchor discounts.

However, I am not clear if the OBC received through the current promotion is combinable with the OBC from an "open booking" certificate I purchased on my last cruise. Do they consider that OBC from the open booking a C&A discount?

If I was to book under this promotion, get the OBC from the promotion and the OBC from my open booking cert, do I still qualify for future price drops, etc... without losing the OBC from the promotion?

Sorry for all the questions. I am novice enough at this, that much of it is still pretty confusing.

If it would make a difference, I am not using a T/A, and would be booking direct through RCCL website (when its working - LOL! :D ).

Dan.

The current promo is not combinable with any C&A perks, including OBC from open booking.

I believe you would qualify for price drops and not lose the promo OBC, but Royal is full of surprises lately, so that could change.

Sorry not combinable.

All offers apply to new individual bookings (not applicable to groups), are subject to availability and change without notice, capacity controlled, and may be withdrawn at any time. OBC, Upgrade and Reduced Deposit offers are combinable. OBC offer may be combined with standard and restricted rates (such as Seniors, Residents, Military). OBC offer is not combinable with any other offer or promotion, including, but not limited to, Interline, Travel Agent Reduced Rates, Travel Agent Friends and Family, Weekly Sales Events, Net Rates, Crown & Anchor Discounts, Shareholder Benefits or Next Cruise offers, promotions, or benefits. European sailings are defined as sailings that depart from and return to European ports. Refer to royalcaribbean.com for complete terms and conditions. Royal Caribbean International reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update fares, fees and surcharges at any time without prior notice. © 2014 Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. Ships registry: The Bahamas.

Thanks so much. I figured that to be the case.

The next cruise we are looking at booking, had the price raised at the beginning of the current promotion (which seems to be typical). If the two OBC amounts would have been combinable, the price increase would have basically been a wash.

I'm going to "roll the dice" and wait it out to see if the price drops again after the promotion period is over. If it doesn't, we aren't out that much OBC between what you get for the promotion and what we will get with our Next Cruise Cert.

Thanks again,

Dan.