Carnival Magic sailing tomorrow- Fog Text

Beachlover76

Just got the dreaded FOG text, saying the Magic MAY be delayed arriving

tomorrow due to fog. Please don't proceed to terminal until you hear from us.

Don't forget this is the first weekend for Mardi Gras on Galveston & plan accordingly.

I hope we don't get the dreaded "Fog" text next weekend. Have a great trip :D

Well Today has finally come, up super earlier to check for fog where I live in Katy, and yes its foggy. So all you out of towners plan accordingly. I think it should start lifting by 9 am, but will wait for the next text or call from carnival before I head towards Galveston today.

Well Today has finally come, up super earlier to check for fog where I live in Katy, and yes its foggy. So all you out of towners plan accordingly. I think it should start lifting by 9 am, but will wait for the next text or call from carnival before I head towards Galveston today.

Still in a holding pattern waiting for next update or to see the ship docked. The Galveston webcams are great in keeping you informed.

Foggy in N Houston

http://www.galveston.com/pier23videocam/

galveston cam shows a lot of fog & no Magic at pier

I live on the seawall and cant see across the street right now..last tim e it was this dense it didn't lift until afternoon and magic didn't ge in till 4. that was on 2/9 and then was late getting in last sunday as well . didn't arrive until noon.combination of weather and an emergency airlift for a sick passenger...

looks like today will be another long day..thanks God this only happens in February for the most part:cool:

I live on the seawall and cant see across the street right now..last tim e it was this dense it didn't lift until afternoon and magic didn't ge in till 4. that was on 2/9 and then was late getting in last sunday as well . didn't arrive until noon.combination of weather and an emergency airlift for a sick passenger...

looks like today will be another long day..thanks God this only happens in February for the most part:cool:

No, it is not just February. We have had fog delays in Galveston in past years on cruises we took in November and 3 fog delays in January. We also had a fog delay in December on Princess out of the Port of Houston. Don't get their hopes up that it is only Feb.