?? Re: breakaway vibe fans ?

bagzrpacked

Question for those who have sailed Breakaway and purchased vibe passes.

Do you find that the Vibe passes are still available after the folks with priority boarding have boarded?

thanks!

I would say yes but you really need to be in boarding group #1 and make a beeline to guest services to get your pass.

Tracy

I was boarding group 3 and we had friends in group 21 (!!) and we got to the port at the same time. We're latitudes, they're not. Our plan was to meet at guest services. We got to GS about 5 minutes before they did. So although their number was high, they boarded at generally the same time we did at the back of the ship, we boarded to the front of the ship.

We got to the port at about 9:30 and got the last of the vibe passes - they said they only sold 40 on our sailing.

With the cabana rentals in the Vibe Beach Club, do you pay the $299 plus the $79 per person as well? If you are lucky enough to rent the Cabana, are you guaranteed to get one whenever you want to use it? Is it opened at night as well or just during day hours? I just learned about the Vibe Beach today and really hoping we are able to get passes to use it for the 7 days

With the cabana rentals in the Vibe Beach Club, do you pay the $299 plus the $79 per person as well? If you are lucky enough to rent the Cabana, are you guaranteed to get one whenever you want to use it? Is it opened at night as well or just during day hours? I just learned about the Vibe Beach today and really hoping we are able to get passes to use it for the 7 days

A cabana is $299 for 2 people, which includes the entrance fee - so no $79 pp charges. There are only 5 and when I was there, the people who got cabanas got the same one every day. If they weren't there, it remained empty.

A cabana is $299 for 2 people, which includes the entrance fee - so no $79 pp charges. There are only 5 and when I was there, the people who got cabanas got the same one every day. If they weren't there, it remained empty.

Thank you Youngesto9. Are the Cabana's worth the price (comfy,etc?).

Thank you Youngesto9. Are the Cabana's worth the price (comfy,etc?).

We chose not to get one as we were a group of 5 couples and wanted to hang on the loungers. You can't people watch or shift yourself when the sun changes, so unless it was my only way into vibe (meaning regular passes were sold out), I wouldn't get one. But that's just my opinion. Lots of people love them.

Here's a picture

DSC00192_zpsbf6ef300.jpg

We got to the port at about 9:30 and got the last of the vibe passes - they said they only sold 40 on our sailing.

why so few Vibe passes sold? I know with Epic they only sell a few Posh passes because all haven suite guests have access but I thought on BA the haven suite guests did not have access to Vibe? Am I mistaken?

Or is Vibe that much smaller than Posh?

why so few Vibe passes sold? I know with Epic they only sell a few Posh passes because all haven suite guests have access but I thought on BA the haven suite guests did not have access to Vibe? Am I mistaken?

Or is Vibe that much smaller than Posh?

I'm not sure. You can certainly fit more than 40 in there. And we spent a lot of time in there and there were never ever more than 20 people there. They could have sold more but was glad they didn't. It was awesome.

We chose not to get one as we were a group of 5 couples and wanted to hang on the loungers. You can't people watch or shift yourself when the sun changes, so unless it was my only way into vibe (meaning regular passes were sold out), I wouldn't get one. But that's just my opinion. Lots of people love them.

Here's a picture

DSC00192_zpsbf6ef300.jpg

Thanks again Youngestof9! Thanks for posing a picture as well. If we cant get the standard pass, we will go for the Cabana.