What's going on with Victory?

mek

I 'm on Liberty and Victory just passed us an then docked again in front of us.police cars are on dock - can't tell what's happening.

.... We would just be playing a guessing game

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I 'm on Liberty and Victory just passed us an then docked again in front of us.police cars are on dock - can't tell what's happening.

I was watching on portmiamiwebcam.com and noticed they docked again. Wonder what's going on?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Would love to find out. I'm getting phone calls from frantic family who just witnessed 12 captains/official people having a screaming match. They want to know if their ever going to get their vacation or are they going to sink?

What is so top secret that they won't tell their passengers what's going on?????

Would love to find out. I'm getting phone calls from frantic family who just witnessed 12 captains/official people having a screaming match. They want to know if their ever going to get their vacation or are they going to sink?

What is so top secret that they won't tell their passengers what's going on?????

Could it have anything to do with this?

http://www.cruiselawnews.com/2014/02/articles/rape-1/passenger-alleges-2-crew-members-raped-her-on-carnival-victory/

Depending on the reason for this. It's really none of our business. Whatever the reason, it must have been important to them. Where did this "screaming match" supposedly occur?

Depending on the reason for this. It's really none of our business. Whatever the reason, it must have been important to them. Where did this "screaming match" supposedly occur?

If it's none of our business, why did you ask that question? The OP was curious, just as you were in your question.

It's really none of your business where it happened. Please don't doubt me either. I was just trying to relay info to some worried passengers who were delayed for hours and given no answers. No need to be snarky.