Pre-reserving Princess Shore Excursions -- for other cabins

derdejoh

My wife and I are going on a cruise with my mother and stepdad, who will be staying in a different cabin. We are planning to take some shore excursions together. How can I make a reservation for the four of us? Whenever I log in to the Personalizer, I can only make a reservation for my wife and I (you have to select the specific passengers who are going on the excursion). I thought in years gone by you were able to pre-reserve a certain number of tickets, but now it seems to be limited to just the passengers in my cabin? The shore excursions brochure FAQs even say that if you are traveling with companions in other staterooms, the reservation should be made under one name -- but I can't figure out how to do that.

Thanks in advance for your help!

I made reservations for friends with whom we were cruising. All I needed was their booking number, full name and DOB to get into their reservation and tick the tours we wanted to do together.

Once on the ship, all of the tour tickets were on the desk on our rooms. When we gathered for our tours each day, we got our "stickers" in the theater and had no problem being together on the tours.

Darcy

We tend to become too dependent on the cruise line's web site. Some times you just have to pick up the phone and this is one of those times.

Shop the excursions you want, note the excursion code "number" and call customer service. As WatchHill indicated, all you need is the booking number, name of the lead passenger in the other cabin(s) and that person's DOB. It goes even quicker if you had linked the bookings when the cruise was purchased.

Just did this for our upcoming cruise and the excursion reservations showed up in the respective cabin's personalizer with 24-48 hours.

Enjoy!