Carnival Splendor Adult Pool

Winterstale

Greetings to all from rainy Los Angeles - finally!!!!

I am getting ready to confirm a spa balcony cabin on a January 2015 sailing of the Splendor to celebrate my husband's birthday -- can anyone confirm that the aft pool is still reserved for adults? We really enjoyed that aspect the couple of times we sailed her out of L.A.

Love the idea of four ports - we really loved Belize and Roatan on the Dream this last year and look forward to doing both of those again with the added bonus of Grand Cayman!!

Was on the Splendor last summer. Yes the aft pool is adults only but it is not Serenity. The week that we were on, the aft pool was more like a frat party. Loud music, lots of 20 somethings drinking (lots) and dancing. It was actually nicer at the main pool (when you could get a chair. Lots of chair hogs). FYI they did not let children into the pool itself, but their were children in the pool area.

Yes - we had the same experience when we sailed her from L.A. twice -- we don't spend the entire day there so it's usually fine. We'll spend part of the late morning/early afternoon there and then retreat to the Spa - we have a Spa Balcony again on this sailing so we'll be taking FULL advantage as usual! :D

Serenity Deck is not our fave on Splendor due to its proximity to the mini-golf course above! LOL.

Greetings to all from rainy Los Angeles - finally!!!!

I am getting ready to confirm a spa balcony cabin on a January 2015 sailing of the Splendor to celebrate my husband's birthday -- can anyone confirm that the aft pool is still reserved for adults? We really enjoyed that aspect the couple of times we sailed her out of L.A.

Love the idea of four ports - we really loved Belize and Roatan on the Dream this last year and look forward to doing both of those again with the added bonus of Grand Cayman!!

Yes!!

The adult pool is in the back on deck 9!

best place to be!!

• 2 weeks later...

Serenity Deck is not our fave on Splendor due to its proximity to the mini-golf course above! LOL.

I have to agree with you. I have no idea what they where thinking by putting Serenity where they did. No pool no hot tub and mini golf above you. Very poor design, it should have been in the back of the the ship by the pool like they did on the Miracle, a much better lay out. Very poor and one of few things I really do not like about this ship.