How to Train Your Dragon Ice Show/Madagascar Aqua Shows still offered on Allure ?

My daughter is crazy about the How to Train Your Dragon (HTTYD) & is eagerly anticipating our Aug 2014 cruise. After reviewing an early 2013 cruise compass, it appears that HTTYD ice show was offered once on Day 3 afternoon, but couldn't find reference to the Madagascar Aqua Theatre show. Apparently the entertainment bookings for these will not be available until May, to confirm that they will be available for our Aug 17th sailing. Are both being currently offered now (if so what days / times?) & does anyone know if they will be offered in Aug? Any info would be greatly appreciated - RCI could not confirm either way for our sailing.

... Apparently the entertainment bookings for these will not be available until May, to confirm that they will be available for our Aug 17th sailing...
They were there on our Jan 2014 cruise. No reservations taken or required for those two shows, you just show up. Even though the shows exist, they will not be listed when the other show reservations appear on line.

Thom

My daughter is crazy about the How to Train Your Dragon (HTTYD) & is eagerly anticipating our Aug 2014 cruise. After reviewing an early 2013 cruise compass, it appears that HTTYD ice show was offered once on Day 3 afternoon, but couldn't find reference to the Madagascar Aqua Theatre show. Apparently the entertainment bookings for these will not be available until May, to confirm that they will be available for our Aug 17th sailing. Are both being currently offered now (if so what days / times?) & does anyone know if they will be offered in Aug? Any info would be greatly appreciated - RCI could not confirm either way for our sailing.

If we are thinking of the same show, the aqua theatre show is called:

Let You Entertain Me

Try looking for that title in the Compass.

Interesting. RCI told me that this entertainment would be uploaded to entertainment site for reservation, & that would be the only way I would know for sure it was still being offered. Can anyone tell me what specific days/times these 2 shows would be offered on Eastern Caribbean cruise? I would like to avoid a conflict with other entertainment options offered around the same time. Thanks for the info everyone. You rock!

Just got off the Allure Eastern yesterday. We saw both Train Your Dragon and Madagascar. Both shows are no reservation. They were offered during the day at times that did not conflict with the regular show reservations.

Edited by Lileesa