So peeved with Carnival!

Velvetwater

Just found out that if you book flights with Carnival you cant book FTTF.

What kind of business sense is that?We are willing customers.

It says the system cant book the 2 at the same time and I want to make sure our flights are ok.

We have no choice to book flights with them as it saves us over 700 quid in flights and makes the trip affordable. (repo cruise from UK so obv no cheap return flights)

ARGH!

Any ideas?

Edited by Velvetwater

Thanks for the info...seems so odd as a system though.

Arsenal...I am guessing by your name you are a fellow Brit?

My oldest son in a Manchester City fan, younger son likes Manchester United, and their Dad is an Arsenal fan. Makes for some interesting weekends when they are together! :eek:

BTW we live in the US.

My oldest son in a Manchester City fan, younger son likes Manchester United, and their Dad is an Arsenal fan. Makes for some interesting weekends when they are together! :eek:

BTW we live in the US.

My household is similar - son is Man U, husband West Ham, I am Bayern München - between the coaching, the games and then the Telly, we cover the footie spectrum LOL

It says the system cant book the 2 at the same time and I want to make sure our flights are ok.

We have no choice to book flights with them as it saves us over 700 quid in flights and makes the trip affordable. (repo cruise from UK so obv no cheap return flights)

ARGH!

Any ideas?

To me it makes sense. Even though you are just one way on the return, image the angry passengers who book FTTF but their flights don't land until 1pm.

ARGH!

Any ideas?

what ship is repo'ing from UK, when?

To me it makes sense. Even though you are just one way on the return, image the angry passengers who book FTTF but their flights don't land until 1pm.

It makes more business sense to make it non refundable for flight people or have a disclaimer when booking and buying it.

Theres also the fact that early boarding is a small part of the FTTF package and their are many other benefits.

Above poster I meant I am from the UK and on a repo cruise.