Hotel in Barcelona

sissykim

We have booked a corner suite at the Hotel Jazz and are all set to go. Just checking on air fares for next April 29th, and right now they are high.

Still trying to find out what's the earliest flight out of Barcelona everyone thinks we can book and make it in time after our cruise ends. Many flights leave Barcelona back to the US at 10:45 and 11:15-AM. Not sure if we will be back and off the ship in time, plus allowing the time it takes to get from the cruise port back to the airport, check-in, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Have you checked RCCL Choice Air, we have booked our flights to Europe with them many times and they have always been the best price, LAX to Barcelona has never been over $500 PP one way. We have flown Air France, Delta, and American. The trip to the airport is about 30 minutes, the check in line at BCN can easily be a hour or more, even with self disembarkation a flight before noon is risky. happy cruising

Three days ago I booked flights for my DW and I using ChoiceAir. After a 3 night stay in Barcelona, following our Equinox transatlantic cruise next year, our cost is 1/3rd if we had to buy through the airlines. May 14, BCN > DTW is around $1100, for both of us. We've been able to save a lot of money like this before. You can get prices and buy your tickets online. Good luck!

Every airline and price I've checked through Choice Air has been higher than directly from the airlines website. Another post on the Cruise Air thread has several people discussing the negatives of buying air through the cruise line. Most of their points made a lot of sense.