Prepaid DSC

keegsgrammy

Hi, just wondering if you prepay the DSC after final payment and you already have your Edocs will they change these to show that you prepaid? Would like to pay these before we leave for our cruise in May. Thanks in advance for your help...:)

Hi, just wondering if you prepay the DSC after final payment and you already have your Edocs will they change these to show that you prepaid? Would like to pay these before we leave for our cruise in May. Thanks in advance for your help...:)

It doesn't show up on the edocs. We pre-paid ours, and it's not notated on there. it will show up on your account though once on the ship.

It was updated on our edocs....it showed up as a code in the upper right hand side of the first page, the last line. We also received an email which we printed put and took. We did not have a problem, but I had a friend who's account was not updated but she had the confirmation with her.

sent from my Samsung galaxy s3

Last two cruises we pre pd dsc- did not show on edocs- no problem- requested and receved an email that showed balance of 0 for DSC. pd in full- no amount shown- that concerned me at first- but we had no problem- just bring emails- etc. with you.

Last two cruises we pre pd dsc- did not show on edocs- no problem- requested and receved an email that showed balance of 0 for DSC. pd in full- no amount shown- that concerned me at first- but we had no problem- just bring emails- etc. with you.

What is DSC? is it the prepaid service charge?

Maybe we were an exception but having a printout does not necessarily help. We pre-paid but it did not show on their computer and from their standpoint, even though I had the printout showing the pre-paid DSC (and small OBC), not in computer-does not exist, call NCL when you return home. That includes the supervisor as well before someone jumps in and says we should have talked to a supervisor.

I have prepaid mine already for my cruise in 2015. It shows when I print out MyNCL and check my Vacation Summary. It also prints on top of the page as PPSRVCHG. We called our PCC and had him add it to our account and he sent an emailed us an amenity confirmation. Never had any problems with it.

Your edocs will change if you add or subtract anything, so just print out a new copy but also have them send you an email