Sitmar Fairstar 22/02/1978 and 02/03/1981

Just booked a cruise on the Sun Princess in November, decided to dig out my old cruise tickets and photo albums from my last cruises which was 36 years ago (1978 and 1981) Gosh this has bought back so many memories. I cant wait for November.

Did you know you can use your previous Sitmar Fairstar cruises as credits towards the Princess Cruises Captain's Circle rewards system? Just notify Princess of your past cruises when they email you after the cruise with your CCN (Captains Circle Number).;)

Not unless you already have a CCN.:mad:

After your cruise you might have at least 3 cruise credits.:)

Hi I found out about this on a thread last year. You should have a profile that you can access via Pincess website but as this poster has said you may not have that till after your cruise. In same region where you look up booking. Not sure if you can create one if there isn't one. Once you have a profile you just add previous cruises and it is updated fairly quickly. We had done a cruise the previous year so already had profiles. So n our Christmas cruise I achieved next level. Am ahead of my husband! Small bonus for 1992 cruise on Fairstar. :)